Do you want to enable auto-reply on WhatsApp? If yes, then well, because in this article we are going to share with you How to Activate Auto Reply on WhatsApp. Let’s Start…
WhatsApp is one of the most used online chat applications today, especially by Android users. No wonder WhatsApp makes it easy for us to send text messages.
Unlike the SMS service, on WhatsApp, we also make it possible to send media files, emoticons, to stickers to enliven chatting activities.
What’s more, messages sent via WhatsApp will immediately be received by the recipient in a matter of seconds, although this also depends on the speed of the internet connection on the cellphone.
The WhatsApp application can be downloaded for free via the Google Play Store, creating a WhatsApp account only requires an active cellphone number.
Over time, WhatsApp has grown and has embedded many advanced features in it. Especially for security features, chats sent on WhatsApp are end-to-end encrypted, which means that only the sender and recipient can read the chat.
Apart from that, there is also a Status feature that allows users to send stories in it and later it can be seen by other WhatsApp users.
The ease of WhatsApp and the wealth of features it brings makes many people switch to using it. It’s not just an ordinary chatting tool, but can also be used as a means to connect business people with their customers.
In terms of business, WhatsApp really helps us to make it easier to communicate with potential customers or loyal customers.
Whether it’s communicating via chat or voice calls and video calls. To support this activity, WhatsApp has provided a feature called Auto Reply.
This feature allows the system on WhatsApp to directly reply to incoming chats from other WhatsApp users. Which is the answer according to what has been typed and arranged by the owner of WhatsApp.
However, in fact, there are still many users who don’t know how to activate WhatsApp auto reply on their Android phones. Are you also one of them?
Then you must read this review to the end!
Table of Contents
About the WhatsApp Auto Reply Feature
Before proceeding to how to use the WhatsApp Auto Reply feature, you should first know about this feature.
WhatsApp Auto Reply is an automatic reply feature that is presented in WhatsApp Business. In this feature, users can create WhatsApp automatic reply templates which will be sent directly by the system when another WhatsApp user sends a message to your WA number.
This WhatsApp automatic reply template can be made yourself as needed, or you can use the default reply template provided on WhatsApp Business.
This kind of feature is very suitable for you business people to be able to provide a quick response to customers or customers who contact you via WhatsApp.
Over time, the Auto Reply feature can not only be used on the WhatsApp Business application but also on the Regular or regular WhatsApp application.
However, not many users know how to use it in the regular WA application. Don’t worry, in this article, we will also discuss the tutorial for all of you.
Read Also: How to Send Folders Via WhatsApp
How to Activate Auto Reply WhatsApp Android
Activate the Auto Reply feature on WhatsApp Business or WhatsApp Regular, you could say it’s very easy.
Even those of you who are still beginners will have no trouble implementing this method. We will discuss them one by one with detailed and easy-to-understand explanations.
As for how to activate WhatsApp Auto Reply on an Android cellphone in full, as follows:
1. Activate Auto Reply on WhatsApp Business
This first method can be applied to those of you who use WhatsApp Business for online chat purposes.
There is no need to use additional applications because the Auto Reply feature is already provided in it. It’s just that this feature is not active by default, so you need to manually activate it yourself.
Make sure you have installed the WhatsApp Business application on your Android phone and log in to your WA account with your personal cellphone number.
If so, then you can continue how to use this WhatsApp Business Auto Reply. For the steps to do it yourself, namely:
- The first step is to open the WhatsApp Business application on your Android phone.
- On the WhatsApp Chat page, now you click the Three Vertical Dots menu in the upper right corner of the display.
- There are several options visible there, then you select the Settings option.
- On the Settings page, then you select the Business Feature or Business Feature option.
- Then enter the Message Outside Working Hours or Send Away Message option.
- Make sure the Auto Reply feature is active by moving the slider button to the right of the words Send Message Outside Working Hours or Send Away Message.
- Now you set the Auto Reply WA template by clicking the Message Outside Working Hours option, then typing the automatic message reply as needed. For example, “Thank you for contacting us. We have received your message and will reply as soon as possible. Please be patient to wait.” Click OK to save the automated message template.
- Here you can also set the Delivery Schedule and also the Recipients of the automatic message.
By activating WhatsApp Auto Reply, it’s as if we can provide a quick response to customers who contact us, even though they don’t reply directly.
Read Also: How to View Deleted WhatsApp Messages
2. Activate Auto Reply on Regular WhatsApp
How to activate WhatsApp Auto Reply can not only be done on the WhatsApp Business application but also on the regular WhatsApp application.
Because WhatsApp Ordinary does not provide the Auto Reply feature, we can use third-party applications to be able to enjoy this feature.
On the Google Play Store, we can find many WhatsApp Auto Reply applications and almost all of them can be used for free.
You can use some of the best Auto Reply WA application recommendations, including:
- AutoReply Chat Bot
- Auto Responder For WhatsApp
- AutoRespond Bot
- Auto Reply for WhatsApp & Face
All you have to do is select one of the applications above to activate Auto Reply on WhatsApp. How to use it is fairly easy, you can also set the reply message template yourself as you wish, like in Auto Reply WA Business.
Here we give an example of using one of the Auto Reply WA applications above, namely:
- The first step is to download and install one of the applications recommended above.
- Then run the application.
- In the main view of the application, you activate the WhatsApp Auto Reply feature by sliding the slider button.
- Then you create an auto-reply message template as needed. Here you can also set an automatic message reply template according to keywords.
- Previously you needed to give permission to the Auto Reply WA application to be able to access WhatsApp notifications and provide automatic replies.
That was how to activate WhatsApp Auto Reply on an Android cellphone which is easy and practical for you to apply yourself.