Torrents can be downloaded quickly using Internet Download Manager (IDM). This article will provide several sites and how to download torrent files using IDM,
Did you know that torrent files can be downloaded using IDM at high speed? If not, this article can be your reading and reference for finding out how to download torrents with IDM. Here are the topics we cover in this article:
- 1 Torrent Download Guide with IDM
- 2 What is a Torrent File?
- 3 Current Favorite Torrent Download Sites
- 4 Can Download Torrent With IDM?
- 5 How to Download Torrent With IDM
- 6 Torrent Download Site With IDM
- 7 Conclusion
Torrent Download Guide with IDM
For those of you who often download large files from the internet, surely you will be familiar with the terms Torrent and IDM (Internet Download Manager). However, one thing that you must understand about torrent files is that they are not the original files you are going to download.
Well, in the latest discussion this time tech tanker will give you how to download torrents with IDM or Internet Download Manager without the help of third parties and no need to install other additional applications.
Below we will explain in advance about what torrent files are and how the torrent itself works, along with the explanation.
What you should know:
- All of the methods below use third-party assistance.
- File download speed depends on your PC connection.
- All of the methods below are free, although there are premium features that make it easier for you to download torrent files.
- There are ways that require you to create an account, but there are also ways that do not log in or create an account.
What is a Torrent File?
What is a Torrent file or a file ending in .torrent?
Torrent is a file download system that uses the P2P (Peer to Peer) method. The torrent itself is a computer file that has the extension. Torrent and has a file size of only a few kilobytes. Torrent files are so small because they don’t contain the files you are going to download.
The file only contains information about the file you are going to download. Information about these files can include tracker, file name, file size, folder structure, and other important information needed to start downloading a file. So, torrent files are not actual download files.
So, every computer or PC that downloads a torrent file, it will automatically become a shared server for other computers too. In essence, all computers can share with each other.
Current Favorite Torrent Download Sites
If you don’t know where to find and download torrent files, here are recommendations for popular and popular torrent download sites today:
- The Pirate Bay
- YTS – Movie Only
- EZTV – TV Shows Only
- Zooqle – Game Only
If it can’t be accessed, use a VPN!
Can Download Torrent With IDM?
Can torrent files be downloaded with IDM? Yes, you can.
In most cases, torrent files downloaded with IDM will increase the transfer speed up to 5x – 10x faster than downloading a torrent with a torrent client.
Internet Download Manager will download torrent files by breaking them into several parts of the file, then downloading them simultaneously.
Below you will find several ways to download torrent files using IDM. Here are some of these ways:
How to Download Torrent With IDM
In the following discussion, there are several methods that we will discuss for downloading torrent files directly using the Internet Download Manager. We have provided 2 methods that can be said to be the most effective methods for downloading torrents with IDM.
The method we have provided below is a method that has been widely used by most download users. Are you curious about the 2 methods that we have provided below? Here are the 2 best methods to download the torrent file.
1. Download With ByteBX
Our first choice best method is to download torrent files using IDM ByteBX. ByteBX is a website that provides online storage services that can be used to download torrent files directly from an existing URL.
Steps to Download Torrent Files with IDM Using ByteBX
In using this method, you can upload torrent files that you will download and then download to the ByteBX server. These servers have very high transfer speeds.
And then, after the download on the ByteBX server has been completed. You can easily continue downloading the torrent file using Internet Download Manager.
Preparation 1: Open a torrent site and prepare a .torrent file or magnet link torrent.
2: Go to the ByteBX website and do a new account registration.
3. Click the ” Sign Up For Free ” button and then create a new account by filling in the available registration form (email and password).
4. After registering a new account. Login to the ByteBX account that was created earlier.
5. After logging in, click the ” Add Torrent File or Magnet Link ” button on the top bar of the site. Then paste the Magnet Torrent File link or click the folder icon to upload the .torrent file that you want to download with IDM. After that, click the ” GO ” button.
In this case, I use Magnet Torrent Link.
6. Wait a moment and the downloaded file from the torrent is ready for you to download. Click on the name of the file you wish to download and click the ” Download ” button.
Example: In this case, I will download the 200 Ways to Revive a Hard Drive.PDF file.
7. The file will be automatically uploaded using Internet Download Manager and wait for the torrent download process using IDM to complete.
Torrent download speed with IDM will be even faster.
Note: A free ByteBX account can only store two torrent files at once so if you want to download more than one file, first delete the old file and then add a new torrent file.
2. Download With ZBigz – No Login
ZbigZ is also a website that provides online storage services that can be used to download torrent files directly from an existing URL. This site provides free accounts as well as paid accounts for users.
The difference between a paid account and a free account lies in the amount of storage provided. If you choose a paid account, then you will get huge storage.
However, if you only need ZbigZ to upload torrent files that are not too big. Then you only need to use a free account from ZbigZ.
Steps to Download Torrent Files with IDM Using ZbgiZ
We have also provided the following steps for downloading torrent files with IDM using ZbgiZ.
1. Open your favorite torrent site, find and copy the magnet link torrent file or download the .torrent file you want to download. First, check the current favorite torrent download site.
2. The next step is to open the ZbgiZ website on your computer or PC.
3. On the homepage of the site, scroll to the URL box as shown below and then paste the magnet link torrent or upload the .torrent file from your computer. And click the ” GO ” button.
4. Wait a few moments for the upload process and the torrent file caching process is complete.
5. After the caching process is complete, click the file name and select the ” Direct Download ” button or you can also copy the URL link and save the file on your Google Drive.
6. Torrent files will be able to be downloaded with IDM quickly + high speed which whoosh.
Those are our 2 best methods for downloading torrent files using IDM. However, that’s not the only method you can use to download torrent files using IDM.
In the discussion below, we have also provided some recommendations for the best sites that provide online storage services that can be used to download torrent files.
Torrent Download Site With IDM
The following are some sites that you can use to help download torrent files using IDM:
Seedr.cc is the most popular and favorite online storage service provider site of your choice. This site has a very simple and attractive interface, so you can use it very easily.
This site provides a free online storage service that allows you to download files up to 2GB in size.
FileStream is currently one of the best torrent file download sites using our best IDM. This site has several advantages, namely in addition to storing any file in the cloud for free.
Another interesting advantage of the FileStream site is that you can use the free account version to use 1GB of storage and can store up to 300GB of download files.
In addition, this site also has a pretty attractive interface. So that for anyone who is still new to using download sites for torrent files, it will definitely be very easy to use them.
Boxopus is a site that provides free and paid online storage services for downloading torrent files with IDM. Some torrent sites only offer magnetic links instead of providing the option to download torrent files.
But by using Boxopus you can enjoy the interesting advantages it has. One of the advantages of Boxopus is that you can directly save downloaded files to your Dropbox account.
Update: Boxopus is no longer accessible at this time.
Put.io is one of the best cloud storage service providers with a combined BitTorrent client. However, this site is not a free site to use. Put.io only has a premium plan and you have to pay $ 9.99 for the A plan.
Even though this site only provides premium packages, you can feel the advantages. The site offers 100GB of storage with unlimited download speeds. You can also download several torrent files at the same time.
Your final choice of online storage service provider sites is PutDrive. This site is the perfect choice for downloading torrent files using Internet Download Manager. However, this site is the same as Put.io, which only provides premium packages for its use.
This site also has a very simple and attractive interface, so you can use it very easily. Lots of great features are available on this site and the basic premium plan will give you 100GB of storage.
Update: PutDrive is no longer accessible at this time.
From various collections of the best sites as online storage service providers to download torrent files using the Internet Download Manager that we have presented above. All of these sites are the best choice sites that we have rated based on the many positive reviews from users.
You can enjoy unlimited torrent downloads with IDM which is also accompanied by a maximum speed if you use one of the sites that we have mentioned above. That’s the explanation of the guide to downloading torrents using IDM which we have thoroughly discussed in this discussion.
Thus the discussion of this article I made. And thank you for visiting this Indonesian technology portal. If you find this article useful, please share this article.