How to View Deleted WhatsApp Status – Of the several types of online chat applications on Android, one of the most popular and sought-after applications is WhatsApp. This application is under the auspices of Facebook Inc. and is the most successful chat application in this century.
Its presence is able to eliminate the existence of other similar applications, such as Telegram, LINE, SnapChat, and so on. WhatsApp allows it to be used for free, you only need a cellphone number to create an account on it.
WhatsApp is not only useful as a chatting application but also provides features for making voice calls and video calls. Regarding video calls, the image displayed is very clear and is also claimed not to waste quota.
Communicating is definitely more comfortable and satisfying with this feature. Apart from that, WhatsApp also provides other features to attract users.
For example, the WhatsApp Status feature, where through this feature you can upload a status which will disappear automatically if it exceeds 24 hours.
WhatsApp status itself can be in the form of photos, videos, or text which can later be seen by friends on WhatsApp.
Talking about status on WhatsApp, there are times when we haven’t seen the status but it has been quickly deleted by a friend.
Things like this of course always succeed in making us curious and want to know the contents of the deleted WA friend’s status.
Don’t worry, there is a way to see the WA status that has been deleted. For those of you who don’t know, you can see the full review below.
Table of Contents
How to View Deleted WhatsApp Status?
In terms of finding out WhatsApp statuses that have been deleted, this can actually still be done. It’s just that, not all users know about it, because they think that status that has been deleted can no longer be seen.
There are at least 2 ways to view a friend’s deleted WhatsApp status. What is certain is that this method of viewing is very easy to do, even for those of you who are still beginners.
The easiest and most effective way to view WA status that has been deleted is as follows:
1. View Deleted WhatsApp Status via File Manager
The easiest way to see the status of friends on WA that have been deleted is through the File Manager. Status on WhatsApp will generally be downloaded and saved automatically by the system in the cellphone’s internal memory.
So, even though the status has been deleted, the copy file is still available and can still be viewed before 24 hours have passed.
However, the WhatsApp status copy file is located in a hidden folder. It is because of this that ordinary users may not be aware of it and do not know how to see it. In order to see it, we need to remove the hidden WA status folder in the File Manager.
Some types of Android cellphones may not be equipped with a File Manager, such as VIVO, OPPO, Lenovo, Asus, and others.
The solution is to install an additional File Manager application on Google Playstore. There are many choices of free File Manager applications that you can choose and use.
Regarding how to view friends’ status on WhatsApp via the File Manager, namely:
- The first step is to open File Manager on your Android cellphone.
- In the application’s main display, you click the Three Dots icon in the top right corner of the display. Then select Settings, then activate the Show Hidden System Files feature by moving the slider button to the right.
- If so, now go back to the main File Manager page.
- Then go to Internal Memory or Internal Storage.
- Find and enter the WhatsApp Folder. If it’s not there, you can click on the Android folder and then select the Media folder. Then continue by clicking on the com. whatsapp folder and going to the WhatsApp folder.
- Next, you click on the Media folder. There you will see a folder called . Statuses that look blurry. You just click on the folder.
- In the.Statuses folder you will see a list of media files that are statuses on WhatsApp. You can even see the status of friends who have been deleted through this folder, as long as 24 hours have not passed.
- Apart from viewing, you can also move the file to the Gallery to save. To do this, press and hold on to the status you want to save, then select Move. Specify the album you want to use for storage, then Move.
2. View Deleted WhatsApp Status with the Application
Meanwhile, for this second method, you need to use an additional application to implement it. The application in question is the Status Saver application or WhatsApp status downloader.
This application will display the status of friends on WhatsApp in real-time. You can even see statuses that have been deleted easily.
How to use the Status Saver application for WhatsApp, namely:
- First, you download and install the Status Saver for WhatsApp application.
- If so, just run the application. Usually, the application will ask for access permission, just give access permission to the application.
- In the main display of the application, you will see a list of images and videos that are statuses from friends.
- To save it, you just click on one of the images or videos.
- Then click the Download button to save it to the cellphone’s internal memory.
The Status Saver for the WhatsApp application will only save WA statuses that are uploaded after the application is installed and access permission is given.
So, a status that has been deleted before this application has not been installed, of course, you will not be able to see it.
In addition, there are other tricks that are actually very effective for viewing deleted WhatsApp statuses but are not recommended.
This method is by installing the WhatsApp MOD application, one of which is Yo WhatsApp. Why is it not recommended? This method is an illegal method which could result in your WhatsApp account being banned.
That’s a way to view WA status that has been deleted on an Android cellphone that you can easily and practically apply. Don’t forget to share this information on your personal social media account.