Do you want to play Mobile Legends on a PC/ML-like playing Dota 2? Just play on the PC! This time TechTanker will tell you tips on how to play Mobile Legends on a PC or laptop (100% works).
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a mobile MOBA game that you can now play on your PC or laptop. Of course, you can get some benefits, starting from not worrying about running out of battery to running out of internet quota.
Now for those of you who don’t know how to play Mobile Legends on PC, here TechMint will review in full how to play Mobile Legends on a PC or laptop without lag guys. Feel like playing Dota 2!
- 1 Reasons Why You Want to Play Mobile Legends on PC
- 2 Minimum PC or Laptop Specifications for Playing Mobile Legends
- 3 How to Play Mobile Legends on a PC or Laptop Without Lag (100% Works)
- 4 Tips & Tricks for Playing Mobile Legends on PC or Laptop, Auto-Win!
- 5 Bonus: Recommended Android Emulator for Mobile Legends Besides NoxApp Player
Reasons Why You Want to Play Mobile Legends on PC
Indeed Mobile Legends is a mobile game that is intended to play on a smartphone or tablet, both based on Android and iOS.
But it turns out there are also some of you who want to play Mobile Legends on PC for several reasons, such as:
1. Let me feel like playing Dota 2
For those of you who are looking for a side besides playing Dota 2 on a PC, indeed Mobile Legends can be an outlet. Simple controls with simple gameplay might be your reason.
Now some people who play Mobile Legends on PC also want to continue to experience Dota 2 by using controls in the form of mouse and keyboard, guys.
Aside from being easier, it certainly won’t miss you when you tap the smartphone screen, right?
2. Live Streaming is better
Well if the reason for this one is usually for those of you who want to live streaming games on YouTube or other platforms.
Usually, Mobile Legends YouTubers play on PC more often to get some benefits.
For example, such as an internet connection is better and without lag when running various programs at once.
Minimum PC or Laptop Specifications for Playing Mobile Legends
After knowing the reason why you want to play Mobile Legends on a PC, now you must know the specifications of a minimum PC or laptop that you must have.
Oh yes, this is so that you are more comfortable playing without nagging disorders. Then what are the minimum specifications? Check the details below!
|Specification||Mobile Legends: Bang Bang|
|Operating system||Windows 7/8/10 (Latest Service Pack)|
|The CPU||Multiple core processor, support VT-x or AMD-V Virtualization Technology|
|VGA||Support Open GL 2.0 or higher performance|
|Additional||Stable internet connection|
How to Play Mobile Legends on a PC or Laptop Without Lag (100% Works)
Already impatient, right? Take it easy now that you have entered the main discussion anyway!
Now for this tutorial, TechMint will recommend using NoxApp Player or better known as Nox.
NoxApp Player is one of the best Android emulator software, which is recommended for playing Android games on a PC or laptop.
And for the complete steps, let’s see the tutorial to play Mobile Legends on the full PC below, guys.
How to Download & Install Mobile Legends in NoxApp Player
If you don’t have the NoxApp Player emulator software and the Mobile Legends game installed in it, let’s follow the steps below.
Really easy! Don’t use all kinds of complicated stuff.
- Step – 1: First time, here you are required to download the Android emulator, NoxApp Player software that you can download via the link below. And also you want to know how to install it.
- Step – 2: Then you can just download the APK file Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, the latest on the link below. Then if you have, you just click and drag the APK file to the NoxApp Player window to start the installation, guys.
- Step – 2A: (Optional) In addition to manually installing Mobile Legends through an APK file, you can also install via the Google Play Store service available in NoxApp Player. Here you just log in to your Gmail account and do the installation just like when using an Android smartphone.
- Step – 3: Now you can just run Mobile Legends: Bang Bang by clicking on the available icon. Download in-game data and until this step you have successfully installed the Mobile Legends game on your PC or laptop with NoxApp Player.
How to Set Mouse & Keyboard Mobile Legends in NoxApp Player
It can not be right, already installed in your PC or laptop but still want to play using the touchscreen?
Well because you will play with the mouse and keyboard, there are some settings that you must do before actually playing and feeling the fun.
And here are some key mapping, for controlling Mobile Legends on PC using the mouse and keyboard. Check out!
- Step – 1: After you enter the Mobile Legends account, the first time you try playing with a Custom mode to start doing button settings. Here you open the Simulate Touch menu or the Ctrl + 1 key combination, and you will be taken to the mouse and keyboard settings page.
- Step – 2: Here NoxApp Player, fortunately, has provided recommendations for settings to play MOBA genre games. And here is the best set of mouse and keyboard to play Mobile Legends in NoxApp Player.
Collection of Key Mapping for Mobile Legends in NoxApp Player
|Button Up||Movement Up|
|Button Down||Movement Down|
|Button Left||Movement Left|
|Button Right||Movement Right|
|1||Skill 1 Upgrade|
|2||Skill 2 Upgrade|
|3||Skill 3 Upgrade|
|Caps lock||Item Shop|
|Z||Buy Item 1|
|X||Buy Item 2|
Tips & Tricks for Playing Mobile Legends on PC or Laptop, Auto-Win!
Download and install the game? Check! Do the mouse and keyboard button settings?? Check!
Well, there are still a few tips and tricks to make your playing experience more comfortable, especially from the problem of lag aka broken frames.
To do this, you can do a number of steps as follows.
- Make sure the internet or WiFi network that you use is stable while playing.
- Don’t forget to change the graphics settings when playing the game being the Medium or the lowest. This can be done in-game or in NoxApp Player.
- Use the game booster application to clean RAM and applications running in the background.
- Play using a gamepad to enhance the playing experience. For the best gamepad recommendations.
Bonus: Recommended Android Emulator for Mobile Legends Besides NoxApp Player
Besides using the NoxApp Player emulator, there are also some of the best Android emulator recommendations for playing games that you can try!
1. Tencent Gaming Buddy
First, you can use Tencent Gaming Buddy. This emulator from Tencent Games turned out to be not only used to play PUBG Mobile games on it.
Here there is a library that contains other games, such as Arena of Valor, Honkai Impact 3, Speed Drifters, including Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
Now for the following installation methods to play games in this emulator.
Download the Tencent Gaming Buddy
Then there is also Bluestacks which has now reached the third version, which now has the full support of the BlueStacks Gaming Platform.
Armed with this feature is claimed to provide better and faster performance, to support your experience in playing Android games on a PC or laptop.
Other Android Gaming Emulators:
In addition to Tencent Gaming Buddy and Bluestacks, there are also several other Android emulators that you can try and adjust to your needs.
The final word
Now that’s how to install it as well as how to play Mobile Legends on a PC or laptop without lag using the NoxApp Player emulator.
And for those of you who are just trying it for the first time, it will definitely be a little difficult to adjust the mouse and keyboard controls, guys.
So keep trying until you succeed!