Download MX Player for PC: We can’t deny the fact that the MX player app is one of the most popular and best media player apps out there for Android. Hence there are so many Android users who want MX player to be compatible with Windows.
However, so far the app’s developers have yet to release a free version for Windows. So just in case, if you’re wondering how to install MX Player for PC for free. So there is the answer.
Starting with the introduction at the beginning, well MX player and MX Player Pro are both video player apps for Android devices.
The application supports almost all types of video formats, therefore. As a result, the application has gained great popularity in a short period of time.
However, there is no doubt that there are hundreds of media players for Windows computers out there on the Internet.
But there are hardly any media players that can beat MX Player. The MX Player has a user-friendly interface that is capable of playing different file formats.
But the only downside to the app is that the free version of MX Player is only available for Android devices. Therefore, you have to take help from an Android emulator to download MX player for PC.
What is MX Player?
MX Player is one of the most popular and widely used media players worldwide. It is the best choice for watching videos and other media on devices like Android phones, tablets, laptops, or computers.
It was one of the first media player apps for Android smartphones to have a decoding function, as well as hardware for different types of file formats.
Download MX Player for PC 2021
As already mentioned, we need the help of an android emulator. So at first go and download one, well there are quite a few android emulators out there.
Some of the most popular are Bluestacks, Andy, Droid4x, KoPlayer, and so on.
However, Bluestacks is the most preferred among them. So we will use Blustacks for this article.
- So in the beginning, we are going to download the Bluestacks on our Windows computer.
- On the home page itself, you will see a Bluestacks Download button. So just click on it and your download will start.
- Once the application is downloaded to your computer, double click on it.
- Then a pop-up menu will appear, from the pop-up menu select the Run button. Now the installation process will begin.
- Then you have to accept the license agreement and follow all the instructions on the screen. You may also need to download additional files, make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection.
- Once Bluestacks is installed on your computer, restart your PC. However, this step is not recommended.
- After restarting the computer, launch the Bluestacks application and sign in with your Gmail account. Just in case, if you don’t have a Gmail account, click sign up.
- Once you finish singing or signing up. You have to go to the Google Play store.
- From the Play Store simply search for the MX Player application and install it.
- Once you finish installing the application. Everything is ready to use.
So that was the whole process you have to follow to download MX Player for PC. Now, before leaving the website, here are some of the main features of the application. So that you can learn about the app in a better way, so here we go:
Key Features of MX Player for PC
Wave Playback Functions
MX Player one of the few applications that can play almost all types of file formats, including AVI, FLV, MKV, and MOV. Also, it allows you to play 4K and 8K videos smoothly. However, to play such videos, you will need good hardware capabilities.
Some of us love to watch movies with subtitles. So to take care of that player MX Player offers a subtitle feature. The application can manually search for a subtitle file that is present on your computer and link it to the video file.
Which makes it easy to link the subtitle and the video. This eliminates the need to keep the subtitle file and the video file in one folder. Also, the MX player for PC supports almost all types of subtitle files, which is another advantage of the application.
A little audio boost doesn’t hurt anyone. Well, just like VLC 200% Audio boost MX player APK player it also comes with the same feature. The MX Player application uses decoder software to increase the volume of the video up to 200%.
However, the 200% increase in audio also falls under the category of scam. When using 200%, the increase in audio may damage the device’s speakers. But as long as you are using the feature on the edge you are good to go.
The MX player is not only capable of playing video files from your computer’s hard drive. You can also play a video through network streams.
This means that if you click on a video file in your browser, the MX player will automatically start and stream the video to you. Also, if you don’t like this feature, there is also a disabled option.
So that was it for the MX player for PC. Just in case, if you are planning to buy the Windows version of the MX player, then check out the Windows Store.
Anyway, if you have any other questions, make a comment below, and we will surely help you with your query.
Download MX Player for PC Windows XP / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- First of all download Bluestacks Android Emulator from here.
- Then open the application and complete the installation process.
- Now Bluestacks Android Emulator is installed successfully.
- In the upper left corner, you will see an MX Player type search bar and download it directly from the Play Store.
- After installing MX Player, go to the My Applications section and open MX Player.