Translating PDF documents is one way that can be done so that documents can be understood in various languages. Currently, there are various kinds of software that can be used for this purpose.
There are various sites and programs that can be used to translate PDFs online. Not to mention that this software can be used for free so it can be used as a solution for those who need a fast translator.
Table of Contents
The Best and Free Way to Translate PDF
Try visiting some of the sites below if you are confused about translating PDFs online. The process of translating PDF documents is guaranteed to be simpler without having to spend additional budget. Suitable for various groups, especially students.
1. Google Translate
Google Translate is currently one of the many applications that can be used to translate various terms from and to other languages. Currently, Google Translate PDF documents can be done directly without having to copy-paste phrases one by one as before.
Google Translate your PDF document can be done in a few steps. Follow the steps below:
- Open the browser you normally use on your PC or laptop
- Visit the Google Translate site by opening the translate.google.com link from your browser
- On the front page of the PDF file translation site, click the Document button on the left side
- Click Browse Computer to select the file you want to translate. Then select the PDF format document in the Windows Explorer window that appears and press Open to continue
- On the right side, select the new language that will appear in the document
- Click Translate to process the PDF translation
After carrying out the series of steps above, the translation results can be seen immediately on the next page. The results from Google Translate for PDF documents are quite accurate, so they are suitable if you want to find a fast translator that doesn’t take long.
2. Google Drive
Google Drive is also an application developed by Google, like Google Translate previously. Even though it is better known as a site that is useful for cloud-based storage purposes, this facility can actually be used as a tool for translating PDF files.
Google Drive includes a PDF translation feature that is integrated with Google Docs to make this process easier. Documents that can be translated via this application must first be saved in a Drive account. Just follow the series of steps below to find out the complete method:
- Open your favorite web browser on your PC or laptop
- Open the Google Drive site by clicking drive.google.com
- Login first with your Google account. Once done, ignore this step
- On the documents page, first, upload the new document to Google Drive storage. This can be done by pressing the New button on the far left, or by dragging the file into the browser
- Right-click on the uploaded PDF document. Select Open with > Google Docs to open the file which will open a new window for editing the document
- On the document editor page, click Tools > Translate Document to apply PDF translation of the file
- A new pop-up will appear on the page asking you to create a copy of the document with the new translated language. Enter the name from the copy of the document, then select the desired language. Once done, click Translate
When you have finished implementing the steps above, the browser will immediately open a new copy of the document from the translated PDF.
With fairly accurate translation results, this method will make it easier for you if you want to translate documents with a very large number of words or sentences.
3. Online Doc Translator
For those who are confused about how to translate PDF, there are various free online sites that can be visited via a PC browser. One of them is the Online Doc Translator site which will make it easier for you to translate documents.
The Online Doc Translator site offers an interesting feature because the formatting of the translated documents does not change at all. That way, the document will only change language without changing the overall results of the translated PDF.
If you are interested in using the Online Doc Translator site for PDF translation purposes, try doing the following easy steps:
- Open your PC browser and open the Online Doc Translator site (https://www.onlinedoctranslator.com/en/)
- Move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the Online Doc Translator page, then click the Translate Now link to start translating the document
- On the new page, click Upload File to upload the document you want to translate
- Change the language selection by selecting the language that will change the contents of the PDF document
After that, just wait until the PDF translation process is complete. You can immediately download it automatically and see the results which are quite satisfying. It is also suitable to make this site a powerful English learning application.
Apart from the Online Doc Translator, there is a DeftPDF site that can be used to translate PDF documents. Different from several previous applications, this website has a more colorful and fun interface.
Not to mention that it is easy to operate, making it suitable for those who have never visited this site. Here’s how to translate PDF on the DeftPDF site:
- Open a browser and visit DeftPDF (https://deftpdf.com/translate)
- To start translating a document, click Upload Document
- A new window will appear to select the document you want to translate. Select the desired document, then click Open
- A preview of the uploaded document will be displayed. Select the target language at the bottom then click Translate
- Wait until the system translation process is complete. When finished, click Create & Download to download the results.
5. Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is a document processing application that is used as the main solution for writing various. DOC format files. There are various features offered by this application from Microsoft, one of which is the Translate feature which can be used to translate files.
Even so, not many people know that Microsoft Word has an automatic translation feature. If you are curious about how try paying attention to the following steps:
- Open Windows Explorer then find the PDF file you want to open. When you have found it, right-click on the PDF file then select Open With > Microsoft Word. Wait a few moments until the selected PDF document opens
- On the PDF document page, click the Review tab. Then select Translate > Translate Document to start translating the document
- A new pop-up window will appear Translation Language Options. You can set the language that the file will use. Select the desired language by changing the available language options, then click OK
- A new pop-up will appear then click Send to continue.
The PDF document will change to the new language of your choice. Use this method if your PC or laptop already has Microsoft Word installed on it. Also, make sure the PC is connected to an internet connection so that the translation process can run smoothly.
For those who have difficulty translating PDF documents but are in a hurry, take advantage of several PDF translation methods that can be used now. Work on translation matters is guaranteed to be completed more quickly after that.