How to remove Trial Period from Software is a very useful tip to make the software version of the trial full version software.
Most trial version software can only be used for one month or several days of probation which will eventually end after that.
But take it easy, you can stop the trial version of the software and use the full software version by stopping time and not counting the trial period which later the trial version software works like the full version software and does not end and stops working.
Please note that I recommend this method only for people who want to evaluate the software for more than 30 days and then buy the original software. This will help software developers stay up to date-and respect the software maker.
Then just follow the steps below to stop the software trial period and help you to use the trial version software to be forever active:-
Table of Contents
What is the Trial or Evaluation Period for Software?
If you are a professional user, I think you download a lot of software on your computer. Some of them are available free for a lifetime but most of the software is paid and they allow you to use their paid software for a trial period.
He can authorize a trial period of 7 days, 14 days, 15 days, 30 days, or 60 days. But after the trial period of the paid software, you need to buy the activation key called ” license ” to use it for a lifetime or to extend the validity of the software.
Some software is quite interesting and one would like to continue using it again and again. If you find yourself in this situation, there are 3 solutions:
- Pay a license key and continue to use your software or application quietly
- Use the solution we talk about in this article to extend the validity of the trial software and use it for a lifetime.
- Use a crack, patch, … whatever it is called ( solution not recommended )
Important: We strongly advise you to use cracks of software because not only do you slow down the evolution of the software, but also you can catch viruses that the evil ones insert in their cracks to damage your computer and it is not surprising if after installing a software crack you realize that your computer is getting super slow.
Today, we’re going to show you how to use software that’s offered as a trial version for an indefinite period (in other words: bypass the trial period ).
Did you say to override the trial period?
Best Methods to Remove Trial Period From Software
Using powerful Methods makes it easy to do this job. Just you need to perform the following steps.
Delete Registration to Extend Trial by 30-Days
For this method to succeed, we need to find and delete the test program record. Follow the steps detailed below:
- After the trial period is over, uninstall the software.
- Open RUN (Windows key + R), type the word “ regedit ” in the search box when the window opens, then press Enter.
- Then the registry editor window will appear.
- Here you need to log in to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE followed by the name of the software you want to remove the trial period from. You’ll find all of this in the left pane.
- If you found a codename referring to the software in question, remove it.
- Once done, go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER package followed by the name of the software. Repeat step number 4 and close the registry editor window when done.
- Now open it again COURSE, numeric %temp% in the search box, and hit enter.
- A folder will open where you need to delete all temporary files. Don’t worry, this data is not necessary for your operating system. Finally, close the window.
- So go to C drive and open “User” with your username. Inside is the “AppData” folder and once logged in you will find three more folders “Local”, “LocalLow” and “Roaming”. Open each and if you find a folder or something with the name of the software, delete it.
- Complete the procedure by restarting the PC
You can now install the expired software and reuse it. You can repeat the same process as many times as you want at the end of the trial period.
Block Network Access
This method is very simple and has no other explanation. If your test software uses an Internet connection to obtain license information.
You should block network access for that program. From Windows you can do it directly with the Firewall, so we leave the procedure to you:
- Go to start and open the “Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security” application.
- From the left tabs, select Inbound Rules > New Rule.
- Now select “Program” and click Next.
- Then apply the rule to a specific program to control the ” Program Path “ and click Puff Pastry to locate and select the link to the program you want to block.
- In the next window, select “Block connection” and click Next 2 times.
- Finally, you can give a name and a description of the rule you just created to identify it.
After that, the blocked program with the firewall will not be able to connect to the Internet. Remember that you can remove the block at any time by deleting the inbound rule you created.
If you want to avoid long and confusing procedures, you can opt for tools that restart trial periods. There are many programs that help us with this task, so below we will leave you with the list of the best known.
Reset Date and Time
An easy way is to restore the trial version of the software, what you should theoretically do is delete it and install it again. This should restore the trial version.
However, most modern software uses sophisticated techniques and does not allow you to restore the trial version of the software even after reinstallation.
For this, it is better to play with the date and time system. Take into account the program installation data and adjust the date and time of the equipment a few days earlier.
The software will continue to work as it uses the system date to see if the 30-day trial period is over or not.
However, technology has evolved and there are protection programs against this method. Therefore, if the above fails, you can experiment with the following methods.
Using the RunAsDate Software
RunAsDate is a portable software that is very similar to a Time Stopper. RunAsDate allows you to run the program on a specified date and time.
The advantage of RunAsDate is that it does not change the system date and time. This will only change the date and time for the desired application.
Using RunAsDate is quite easy. You need to browse the software path, determine the date and time and press the Run button to run the application on the specified date and time.
You can also create a Desktop shortcut. ( RunAsDate Software Download ) Use a third-party uninstaller
Usually, trial software will store their license information in a registry key or file on the hard drive.
Most third-party uninstaller tools will include a registry monitor and monitor file. They will save every action taken by the trial software installer.
You can delete trial software using a third-party uninstaller that will delete all registry entries and files created by the trial software.
Try some free applications like Revo Uninstaller, Glary Utilities, and GeekUninstaller.
You can also try better-paid apps like Total Uninstall and also Your Uninstaller. If the trial software uses the Internet to get licensing info, you can block Internet access for the program.
Using Time Stopper
Time Stopper Software is software specifically designed to stop the trial period of a software or trial version that is licensed or must be purchased.
With this time-stopper software, we can use software that is licensed continuously without having to buy a license or cannot be used anymore because the trial period is up.
Using a Time Stopper is quite easy. Just browse the trial software that can be run, and select the date you want to stop the trial.
This date must be in the software trial period, otherwise, it will not work. Then you can open the software at the specified date and time.
Now that’s a review of how to remove the software trial period. Now you can use the trial version software without having to buy it or use a longer duration before actually buying it.
So enjoy the trial version of the software forever without expiration. If you have suggestions or problems just comment below.