Download Paid Android Apps for Free – An Android smartphone will certainly look like an ordinary cellphone if it doesn’t have applications.
Actually, it is an application that can add to the impression of sophistication of a smartphone itself. Therefore, the need for an application will never be separated from Android cellphone users.
To get an application, of course, all of you already know the safest place to install Android applications. Yup, the Google Play store is a fairly safe place to get the Android application that we want.
In the Play Store, we will find two types of Android applications that we can download. Starting from free Android applications to premium Android applications which require us to pay if we want to install them.
The prices of premium applications also vary greatly and usually depend on the features or usefulness of the application itself.
However, have you ever thought about being able to get premium applications for free? Honestly, I personally often think like that. However, it is very difficult to get the premium applications we want for free.
Even so, as the saying goes, “ There are many roads to Rome ”. Even though it’s difficult, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible to get.
Because currently there are many ways we can try to make premium applications free. Are you curious about how? Come on, see the complete review below.
Table of Contents
How to Download Paid Applications for Free from Google Playstore
Before continuing, maybe some of you are also asking, why are there paid applications on Playstore? Actually, the answer is very simple, creating an Android application is not easy, it takes effort, and hard work and the costs that the developer has to pay are not small.
So an application developer certainly wants his business to be appreciated, namely with a “small” payment from people who want to use the application he created. Therefore, the name of a premium application appeared in the Google Play store that we know today.
Even so, you can still get this premium application for free and it is definitely safe, even though it is a little detrimental to the developer.
Even though there are lots of ways, today I will only share 3 ways that I often use when I want to get premium applications for free on Google Playstore.
1. By taking part in a Google survey
This is the safest and easiest way to download paid applications for free on Google Playstore. Currently, we can take part in surveys held by Google to be able to get credit rewards in the form of dollars for free.
As a Google Play Store service user, you only need to install Google Opinion on your Android smartphone device. Then you can fill out all the surveys there, then you will automatically get a reward in the form of dollar coins.
So, you can collect as many dollar coins as possible, or enough to buy the premium application you want. However, you need to know that not all surveys provided provide dollar rewards, so you have to choose them carefully.
2. Borrow a friend’s Google account
The next way to download paid applications for free on the Google Play store is by borrowing the accounts of friends, family, or relatives.
You must have family members, relatives, or friends who are a bit generous and never have a problem spending money to buy paid applications.
So, on his smartphone, he stored many paid applications that he had purchased before. Well, if you have friends like that, you can actually also have paid applications like his. The method is also very easy:
- First, you can borrow a friend’s Google account which is used to buy paid applications.
- Then log in to the Google Play store on your Android phone using your friend’s Google account.
- Next, select the three-line icon in the top left corner.
- Next, look for the My Applications & Games menu.
- If so, tap the Installed or Collection menu.
- See paid applications owned by your friends.
- If there is something that suits your needs, then select and install the application.
- You can also install more than one paid application owned by your friends.
If it’s finished, then you can try logging out of your friend’s Google account on your cellphone. Now you can enjoy these paid applications for free.
3. Wait for Google Play App of The Week
Maybe many of you still don’t know that Google Play often launches several new applications every week that can be downloaded for free. Therefore, you can take advantage of this opportunity to download premium applications for free.
However, in this case, Google will usually only give its users one week to try the premium application. Even though it’s only for a week, we can experience the premium application and we can also use this as a sample before buying it later.
If you are interested, then here’s how:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Android cellphone.
- Then look for the Family menu.
- On this page, you will see a banner offering premium applications for free.
- You can choose according to your wishes.
- Once found, just press Install.
- If so, the application is ready for you to use.
When you open the application, usually details of the normal costs for the application you choose will be listed there.
However, you don’t need to buy it, because you can use the application for free for the next week. If you feel it is suitable and the function matches your wishes, you can buy it straight away.
How to Make Premium Applications Free Safely
Apart from the method I explained earlier, you can also download paid applications for free via other applications. Currently, you can actually easily get premium applications for free.
Even though there are many applications that you can use, for this tutorial I will only share 3 types of applications. For the applications I mentioned here, I have actually tried them myself, so you don’t need to doubt them.
Here is a list of 3 applications that will help you make paid applications free.
1. With Aptoide Application
The first way to download paid applications for free is to use the help of the Aptoide application. Aptoide is an app store software that provides many types of premium applications for free.
If you want to try it, here’s how to use it:
- First, of course, you have to install the Aptoide application.
- If there is a problem when installing it, then solve it by going to Settings -> Security and activating unknown sources.
- Once successful, open the Aptoide application.
- Next, you can search for the application you want.
- When you have found it, then select the Install menu.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
Done, now you can follow the instructions that appear in the application you selected earlier.
2. Using the Blackmart Application
You can do the next way to download paid applications for free with the help of the Blackmart application. The Blackmart application is also an app store software that is quite safe and has a large selection of premium applications that we can download for free.
Using it is also very easy, here are the steps:
- First of all, you install the Blackmart application on your cellphone.
- If an error occurs while installing it, go to Settings -> Security and finally enable unknown sources.
- If successful, open the Blackmart application.
- On the main page, you can directly select the application you want.
- Once found, open it and select the Install menu.
- Finally, select the application version you want.
- Finish and wait until the installation process is complete.
Congratulations, you can now install previously paid applications for free.
3. Use the AIO Downloader application
Even though it sounds illegal and is a bit detrimental to the application developer, to download paid applications for free on the Google Play store, you can use AIO Downloader. Using it is also very easy, here’s the tutorial:
- First of all, you must download the AIO Downloader application.
- After successfully downloading, just open the application.
- In terms of appearance, it is actually still the same as other APP markets.
- On the front page, you can directly search for the application you want.
- If you have found it, then select it and just download it.
- Then install as usual.
Congratulations, now you have succeeded in getting an application that was previously paid on Google Play for free.
List of Free Premium APK Download Sites
Actually, there are lots of ways to download paid applications for free on Google Playstore. Apart from the method I explained earlier, you can also use other methods. For this method, we will use a website that is definitely safe even though it is a little illegal, OK?
There are lots of sites that provide various kinds of premium applications that you can download for free. Curious? The following is a complete explanation.
1. Download paid applications for free via Amazon Underground
For those who don’t know, Amazon Underground is a site that provides many types of paid applications for free. To be able to use Amazon Underground, you can directly visit the site using the browser on your device, and then download the application there.
Before starting to install the Amazon application, make sure you have opened the security features on your Android phone. As for how like this:
- Open the Settings menu on your cellphone.
- Then look for the Security menu.
- After that, look for the Install Unknown Source option.
- Finally, tap Activate.
When finished, you can deactivate the install unknown source feature again by following the steps above.
Apart from this method, you can also get premium applications for free if you are a Prime member. Generally, you will be sent a free application offered every day by Amazon Underground.
Maybe those are some ways to download paid applications for free on the Google Play store that I can summarize. All the methods I explained above are actually still safe for you to use at this time, so don’t hesitate to try them.
However, you also need to know that the method above also has weaknesses. The weakness is that not all premium applications can be obtained for free, especially premium applications that have prices above the average.
That’s all and hopefully, it’s useful.