Do you want to download MX Player for PC? Well, you are in the right place. Today I am back with MX Player to download Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / XP.
If you watch movies and TV shows by downloading them frequently, then you may know MX Player.
It is one of the most downloaded and used multimedia players on Android phones. Due to its amazing and mind-blowing features, people prefer the MX player over any other media player available on the market.
So why not use it on your PC? In this post, we will see how to download MX Player for PC for free and what are its advantages over other media players.
WHAT IS MX PLAYER?
MX Player is one of the most popular and widely used media players worldwide. It is the best choice for watching videos and other media on devices like Android phones, tablets, laptops, or computers.
It was one of the first media player apps for Android smartphones to have a decoding function, as well as hardware for different types of file formats.
MX PLAYER FEATURES FOR WINDOWS
- Swipe gestures to play, pause, resume, rewind, and fast forward or pinch to zoom in on the clip.
- Software and hardware decoding for a wide variety of file formats.
- Subtitle controls, screen lock and variable aspect ratio, all basic functions are easily accessible from the main view screen.
- Stream videos directly from the Internet into your MX Player PC application.
- Option to play videos in the background. For example, sometimes you just want to listen to the audio of a clip; This can be easily done with MX Player.
- Double the volume of any video clip to listen more efficiently.
- Additional plugins can be used to modify the application and add more functionalities to make it extraordinary.
In this way, MX Player includes a perfect combo for a multimedia player application for Android smartphones. But in case you want to use this application on your PC?
Well, you can also do it with ease by simply following a few simple steps. You may also like these Xbox emulators for Windows.
DOWNLOAD MX PLAYER FOR WINDOWS PC 10/8.1/8/7
As you well know, MX Player is a multimedia application for Android smartphones, so you cannot use it directly on your PC.
For this, you must install the Android emulator on your system. Then you can easily run Android apps like MX Player for PC.
WHAT IS AN ANDROID EMULATOR?
You may have seen apps created for Android O launched on the day of Android O’s launch. Likewise, you don’t have to wait for WhatsApp to update after installing Android O on your device on the first day of its beta official release.
Have you ever wondered how this is possible? This is possible through Android emulators. Well, these are virtual operating systems that run on a system that allows you to test apps and games before the operating system officially starts.
You can use it for several different purposes, like installing an MX player for PC. One of the best Android emulators that I would recommend using is Nox Player. In case you want to go with some other emulator, go to Bluestacks Player.
If you are want to download KineMaster for your pc then you can, because we are shared how to download KineMater for PC.
As usual, you should take care of a few things in this procedure before you start:
- A PC or laptop with at least 1 GB of RAM and at least 2 GB of free storage.
- An Android emulator for Windows (I would recommend using Nox Player)
- MX Player apk file for Windows PC.
DOWNLOAD EMULATOR + APK FILE
Download the following files and save them separately in a new folder for quick access when necessary while installing MX Player on your Windows PC:
Download Nox Player Android Emulator for Windows:
MX Player APK file Download for Windows PC:
HOW TO INSTALL MX PLAYER FOR WINDOWS PC
Before continuing, download and install the Android Nox Player emulator by following these steps.
Download Nox Player on your PC. Right-click on the downloaded file and select Run as administrator from the drop-down menu. Now a new dialog box will appear on the screen.
Check the box I have read and accept the Nox License Agreement to accept the terms and conditions.
Now click on the install button to proceed to install the software. Wait a few minutes to install it and you’re ready to go.
Now install MX player on NOX App Player
Once you are done with installing the Nox player on your PC, follow any of the following methods to install MX Player on the Nox emulator.
Method – 1
- From the search bar present on the Nox player main view screen, search for MX Player. It will show you, ‘Nothing found.’
- Click search in Google Play Store to search MX Player in Play Store. It will redirect you to the application installation page.
- Now click install to install MX Player for Windows 10/8/7 / XP PC.
- Sit back and wait until the app is downloaded and installed.
- Once this is done, you can use your favorite movies on a larger screen with your favorite media player.
Method – 2
In case you can’t find the MX Player apk in the Play Store, don’t panic. As we have also downloaded the apk file separately, you can manually install it by following the steps below:
- Install and run Nox as explained in the previous steps.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the MX Player apk file.
- Drag and drop the file onto the Nox and wait a few seconds until the dialog box to install MX Player for PC appears.
- Now click install to install the application on your system.
- This will take around a couple of minutes, depending on the configuration of your PC.
With that done, you can now enjoy your favorite movies and videos in MX Player for Windows PC FREE.
HOW TO FIX THE AUDIO CODE ERROR?
With the new MX Player for PC updates, the app developers have removed some codecs from the app.
As a result, you will not be able to play multimedia formats like AC3, DTS, MLP, TrueHD, etc. by default. You can adjust the functionality of the MX player application with additional files.
So we will manually download the necessary codecs to make it work perfectly for your Android smartphone and Windows PC.
Before you can download the required file for your MX player, you must check the version of the MX Player for Windows 10/8/7 PC or Android phone.
To verify this, you need to navigate to Settings> Decoder> General. In the custom codec tab, you will find the version of your MX players like x86, tegra2, tegra3, neon or aio.
Once you are sure of the version, copy and paste the links below into the browser to download the package for your version.
MX X86 zip file https://mxplayerdownload.co/codec/mx_x86.zip
MX zip file tegra3 https://mxplayerdownload.co/codec/mx_tegra3.zip MX zip file
tegra2 https://mxplayerdownload.co/codec/mx_tegra2. MX neon
zip zip file https://mxplayerdownload.co/codec/mx_neon.zip MX aio zip file https://mxplayerdownload.co/codec/mx_aio.zip
Now you need to install the codec files on your MX player. To do this, follow the next steps.
- Download the zip file for your version and save it to internal storage wherever you want. Do not unzip the file or make a copy.
- As soon as you open the MX player apk for Windows, it will ask you to install the codec file it found in your internal storage, click OK to continue.
Now you will restart the application after installing the file and you will be able to enjoy your favorite movies from the newly available codecs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it Possible to Download MX Player PC?
If possible. Enter our website and we will explain step by step how to do it.
Looking for a step-by-step tutorial?
We have it, you just have to enter our website and it will not take more than 5 minutes to start using the App on your Computer.
Emulator for PC?
We have the best of all, come in and explain how it works.
Yeah! Everything on our website is 100% free.