We all know very well that every time we talk about the famous video giant Google video portal, YouTube, we only point to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet, because Google’s giant technology portal holds a large amount of video content it’s been in constant growth, and we have to thank the users who upload it every day.
Every time we talk about the tech giant Google video portal, YouTube, we only point to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet, because Google’s technology portal holds a large amount of video content that is already in constant growth, and we have to thank the users who upload it every day.
Here are the Top 10+ YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts You Need to Know
So, now without wasting a lot of time let’s start and just explore the entire list that we mentioned below: –
- Spacebar: This only allows us to stop and resume video playback.
- F: This button allows us to open and close full-screen mode with just one tap.
- Right arrow and left arrow: This button allows you to forward and rewind the video for 5 seconds.
- Up arrow and down arrow: These buttons allow you to increase or decrease the volume in full-screen mode.
- 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9: All these buttons allow us to forward the video to a certain percentage.
- C: This only allows you to activate the subtitle of the content, while if we want to increase the size we can press the + button, and if we want to reduce it, then we have to press the button -.
- Home and End Keys: These two buttons allow us to navigate directly at the beginning or end of the video.
- Shift + P: This option allows us to directly open our playlist if it is already.
- Shift + N: This button allows us to return to the previous video from the playlist that we have loaded.
- Tab: This button only allows us to access the control of the playback bar without using the mouse.
- G: This key allows us to activate or deactivate the video being played.
Basically, we have to thank the keyboard shortcuts youtube that we introduced above in this post, because with this keyboard shortcut you can do most of the tasks on YouTube from your desktop or laptop, especially when watching videos, therefore, as a result, This shortcut will only allow us to avoid the mouse in many cases.
So, what do you think about youtube Shortcuts? Just share all your views and thoughts in the comments section below. And if you like this post then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family.
The final word
Thank you, friends, for visiting TechMint and reading this article. Please continue to visit this site for more new articles and information. See you goodbye later. Have a nice and pleasant day.