Restore Lost Mobile Legends Account – Mobile games have developed very rapidly to date. Its existence could even be said to be able to beat PC or console games that were successful at that time.
Android mobile games in particular consist of many genres, each with its own excitement. These games can even be found and installed for free via the Google Play Store. However, there are several Android games that are paid.
One genre of Android mobile games that is quite popular nowadays is MOBA games. In MOBA games, players will control a hero character who must fight with other players in an arena.
Talking about MOBA games, there are quite a lot of types, one of which is a favorite among mobile gamers is Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
This game was developed by Mooton and includes several game modes in it. But sometimes there are several problems experienced by Mobile Legends game players.
One of them is a game account that was hacked and stolen by someone else. If it’s like this, is there a way to restore the Mobile Legends account that was lost because it was stolen?
Of course you can, here are the ways you can get your Mobile Legends account back.
Table of Contents
How to Restore a Lost Mobile Legends Account
When your Mobile Legends game account is lost, maybe some people will feel panic and don’t know what to do. They think that their account cannot be returned to its original state.
Even though not, you can still get your lost Mobile Legends account back in the following ways.
1. Login with a Temporary Account
The way to restore a lost Mobile Legends: Bang Bang account is to use a temporary account. You can use a temporary account to restore a lost account provided you have created it first.
If you have never created a temporary account, don’t continue with this method because it is useless.
It’s not that difficult to use a temporary account to restore your Mobile Legends account.
Following are the steps you can apply:
- Open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game on your Android cellphone.
- On the account login page, you select the Temporary Account option and log in to Temporary Account.
- After that, enter a screenshot of the Temporary Account QR code that you previously saved in your cellphone memory.
- The final step is to enter the password for the temporary account that you created previously.
- You will automatically be taken into the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang account that you lost earlier.
2. Login Using the Associated Account
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game provides several options to make it easier for users when logging in. Apart from temporary accounts, you can also use other accounts that have been previously linked to your Mobile Legends account.
For example, Facebook accounts, Google Play Games, VK, and Moonton accounts. Make sure you have linked your Mobile Legends account with the accounts mentioned.
Just open the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang then log in with one of the linked accounts. You will automatically be taken into your lost Mobile Legends: Bang Bang account.
As a precaution, you should link your Mobile Legends account to the other platform accounts mentioned above.
3. Contact Customer Service
If the methods above haven’t been able to restore your lost Mobile Legends account, the last step you can take is to ask customer service for help.
Just like other applications or games, in the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game there is also customer service whose job is to serve game customers. Starting from accommodating complaints, and helping with user problems and user needs regarding games.
Customer Service knows better how to recover a lost user’s Mobile Legends account. All you have to do is send a message regarding the account problem you are experiencing, and just wait for the game manager to work on it.
For more detailed steps, see below:
- Your first step is to open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang game on your Android cellphone.
- On the game’s main page, please click on the Customer Service icon (like a picture of a person with a microphone on his head).
- After that, you select the Account Problem option.
- Then select the Restore Account option.
- Here again, several options will appear to restore the account. To make it easier, you just choose option number 1, namely the one that says ” I forgot to link my game to the social platform before changing the game ID “.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out a form. Fill in the form according to the lost Mobile Legends: Bang Bang account data.
Those are some of the ways you can restore a lost Mobile Legends account. Don’t forget to share this information on your personal social media account, okay?