What is Root? Can Android Phones be Rooted? How to root Android without a PC right? Those 3 questions may have come to your mind when you hear the word Android phone. What exactly is Root?
The root is a process that allows you to get full access to the Android operating system on your mobile.
During this time to access all the features and make customizations on the Android mobile phone is often limited by the system embedded by the manufacturer of the mobile phone maker.
- 1 What is Android Root?
- 2 Can all Android phones be rooted?
- 3 Is Android Mobile Root Safe?
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Android Mobile Root
- 5 Best 3 Ways to Root Android without a PC (Any Type of Android Mobile)
- 6 How to Check the Android Root Status
- 7 Final Thoughts
What is Android Root?
In language, root means root and in accordance with the meaning of the word root, android root can be called the root of an android system.
What is meant by the root of the android system is where there is complete control or access of a user on his cellphone.
Root on Android is usually not set as the default menu and cannot be accessed without meeting certain steps or procedures.
As root, the android root is also interpreted as the core of the system where someone can delete, add, reduce content, and do other things, or in other words, the user has unlimited access to his android device.
If for certain applications such as factory default applications, we cannot change or delete them, so if the android root is done, we can access and do anything on the application.
In conclusion, when Android is rooted, the user can act as an administrator and change anything in the Android system.
Can all Android phones be rooted?
The Android operating system is a Linux-based system and is Open Source. This means you can modify the operating system according to the user’s wishes.
It’s just that, because the HP manufacturer has one goal and another thing, so access to modify the Android phone is limited.
The process to limit user access to modify the Android phone is commonly called Lock Bootloader.
Now, if we root the cellphone, we will unlock the Boot Booter Locker so that we can get full access to all the features that Android has.
Is Android Mobile Root Safe?
One reason why cellphone manufacturers lock access to all Android features is security. If the Hp root access is opened, then the user can only change the security system standard on his cellphone so that it will result in total device damage.
Therefore, the Android cellphone is rooted, the warranty period will automatically expire because the cellphone manufacturer itself does not want to be responsible for system damage caused by the ‘fad’ the user.
Another reason why mobile manufacturers lock access to all Android features is so that the default application embedded in the cell phone can be used by users.
The default application, commonly called bloatware, is indeed sometimes annoying for some users. The reason is that some default applications are not really needed and instead take up a lot of internal memory.
If users are given full access to the Android operating system then they can delete the default application easily.
Mobile manufacturers certainly do not want this to happen, and therefore they lock access to the Android operating system.
So if seen from the explanation above, we can conclude that Android Root is not safe. If you continue to do it, then the product warranty claim will not apply and if the Android phone is totally damaged, you cannot repair it again.
But on the other hand, if the Android root is successfully performed, you can get many advantages. What are the advantages of Android root and what are the shortcomings?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Android Mobile Root
Before we discuss how to root Android phones without a PC, let’s learn about the advantages of Android root:
Android Root Advantages
- Can Remove Default Application. As explained above, the default application that is not too important will burden the performance of the cellphone. The default application will take up a lot of space in internal memory and RAM. Because the default application is protected by the Hp manufacturer’s operating system, from that root will open the protection so you can delete all unnecessary default applications
- Can Overclock Processor. Overclock is the process of forcing the HP processor to work to its maximum point. It will make the performance of the Android cellphone faster, it’s just that this process certainly has consequences. The overclock process will make the processor very hot and drains a lot of battery power. If the heat is not treated further will result in damage to the processor.
- Adding Internal Memory with MicroSD. If you have a cellphone with small internal memory, it will often be difficult because you have to delete data frequently and applications to make the memory more relieved. If you don’t want this to happen, you can add internal memory by using MicroSD. In essence, your internal memory will be added capacity with MicroSD memory. This method can’t be done if your Android isn’t rooted
- Install the Forbidden Application. There are some applications that cannot be installed if your cellphone isn’t rooted, for example, Titanium Backup. With Android Root you can install any application easily
- Reducing Applications Running in the Background. Applications that run in the background will take up a lot of RAM capacity. If left unchecked this will certainly have an impact on the declining performance of the cellphone. Now to reduce stubborn applications that run in the background can be rooted.
Lack of Android Mobile Root
- Lost Product Warranty. Mobile phone manufacturers will not be responsible for damage to cellphone due to root. Because Android’s root action is illegal, the warranty claim will no longer apply, even though you only bought the phone yesterday
- Cannot Update OTA. Android operating system updates via OTA (Over The Air) will not be able to do after the root occurs. This is because there is an OTA feature that is removed when the root is done
- What a cellphone performance. Sometimes mobile phones that have been rooted can suddenly decrease dramatically. This is because the HP operating system is unstable, causing some features to not function normally
- Susceptible to Virus. Android Hp Root will eliminate the features and security standards on the HP. This will certainly widen the security gap in your cellphone. Therefore be careful about storing important information on the Android phone that has been rooted
- Total HP Off. The worst consequences experienced when the Android root is a total cellphone dead or often restart itself. This is because there is an incorrect root process that damages the entire operating system.
If you want to root your Android phone to get faster performance, it is better to replace your phone with a new Android phone that is fast. Instead of root fail and finally, you buy a cellphone again, it’s better to buy a cheap cellphone with high specifications and cool design right?
Best 3 Ways to Root Android without a PC (Any Type of Android Mobile)
If you usually need the help of a PC to root your android, now there is an easy way to root your android without a PC. TechTanker has summarized a number of steps for you to follow. Listen to yuk!
1. Root Android with KingRoot
Step 1: Download the KingRoot application which you can get on the Kingroot.net site
Step 2: If it’s already downloaded, install the application on your mobile
Step 3: Open the KingRoot application that you have installed
Step 4: Once open, click the Try It button which will immediately take you to the next screen
Step 5: If you are already in this section, it is better you directly back up important data. Because if you click the Get Now button, your phone will automatically rooting and erasing all its contents
Step 6: The rooting process starts, you should wait patiently
Step 7: If your appearance has become like this, leave it alone because it’s a sign the rooting process is still working
Step 8: Your rooting is complete if the display of your android phone becomes like this. Easy right?
Those are some steps and how to root Android with KingRoot without a PC. What do you think, it’s easy right? In the below, we are sharing the other best two ways to root android without pc. So let’s begin…
2. Root Android with KingoRoot
KingoRoot is one of the root applications for Android phones that is quite recommended. This application can root your Android phone with one click.
To download the application, click the download button below. How to use it is also very easy enough to install this application (apk format) on the cellphone then run with one click. After that, wait until the root process is complete.
The KingoRoot application can already be used in almost all brands of Android phones, such as Samsung, Google, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, and so on.
The Android operating system that can be rooted can be from Android versions 1.0 to 5.0. Before root, make sure the model or type and version of Android listed on the application screen are compatible with your Android phone.
3. Root Android with iRoot
iRoot is an Android mobile root application without a PC that can be installed on the cellphone. With just one click you can root Android without requiring special skills and complicated techniques.
This application is safe enough to be used for various types and models of the latest Android phone.
Regarding support, the iRoot application can already root Hp various brands such as Samsung, Google, Sony, HTC, and others. The Android operating system used can also start from version 2.3 to 5.0. To download the application, click the download button below.
How to Check the Android Root Status
- First, download the Root Checker application on the Google Play Store.
- After that, open the application to enter the front page.
- Next, click Root Verification and wait a few moments. If your cell phone has been rooted, a Congratulations notification will appear
Before practicing how to root Android without a PC with the application above, first consider whether your cellphone can be rooted in these three applications or not.
If possible, the HP model or type and operating system version used will appear on the application screen. If it doesn’t appear, don’t try to root your Android. Regardless of how you root Android, still root Android is an unsafe action.
If the root fails your cellphone will be totally damaged, cannot be turned on at all, and the warranty claim does not apply. Thank you for reading, hope this article is useful