Have you ever been busy doing a task and suddenly couldn’t use Office because it asked for activation? Things like that are really annoying. Well, this time the author wants various tutorials for activating Office 2010, especially for you.
Even though Office 2010 is considered old school, the number of users is still quite large. Are you also one of them? If so, it’s better to read this article until the end. After that, you can try the methods below to activate Office 2010 on your laptop or computer.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 to Full Version
Office applications are included in the paid application type. You are required to pay an annual subscription fee to Microsoft to be able to use all Office features and applications. However, for the first 30 days, you will get a free trial period.
When the trial period ends, you must activate Office 2010 to become the full version. You can see the method below.
- The first thing you can do is buy an Office 2010 product key. You can get this product from the official Windows website or e-commerce.
- After completing the payment, the seller will send the product to you. The form of the product sent is also different, some send it physically and digitally.
- If the product is sent on DVD, you can find the product key in the box. Meanwhile, for online purchases, you will get a product key in the email sent by the seller.
- After finding the 25-character product key, now you can enter the product key into Office 2010. To be precise, in the option ” I have already purchased Office 2010 “, then click the Activate button.
- After that, type the 25-character product key that you already have.
- Now you can enjoy all the applications and features in Office 2010 with peace of mind.
Unfortunately, Microsoft has stopped support for Office 2010. So, you can no longer buy product keys through the official website. But there’s no need to panic, with the methods below you can still get the full version of Office 2010.
How to Activate Office 2010 Without Software
The first method that you can practice to activate Office is to use the Command Prompt. You certainly already know what Command Prompt is, right? Yep, Command Prompt or CMD is a built-in Windows application for executing text-based commands.
With this default application, you don’t need to install other applications from third parties. Come on, see the tutorial below.
- First, visit https://pastebin.com/raw/hfdpDFRs.
- Then copy all the code on the page.
- Open the Notepad application. You don’t need to install the application because it is available by default in Windows.
- Paste the copied code into the Notepad application.
- Save the document as Office2010.cmd (for Windows 7, 8, and 8.1) or Office2010.bat (Windows 10 only).
- In the document type column, select All types. Then click Save.
- Close the Notepad application, then open Windows Explorer. Look for the file that you created using Notepad earlier.
- Right-click on the file, then select Run As Administrator. Click Yes.
- Command Prompt will open and run the process. Just wait until it’s finished.
- If the process is successful, close CMD then use Office 2010 as usual.
Application for Activating Office 2010
Failed to activate Office using CMD? You can still use some of the applications below. You can download one of them and then use the application to activate Office 2010.
In the first place, there is an application that is very popular, namely KMS Pico. You can use this application to activate Office 2010. Not only that, but you can also activate Windows with KMSPico.
How to use this application is also very easy. After you download KMS Pico from the official website, just install it on your PC. Open the application, press one button, and your Windows or Office has changed to the full version.
The second recommended application that you can use is AAct Portable. This application can be used easily, just like KMS Pico. In fact, AAct Portable is simpler than KMS Pico.
The word “Portable” in the name AAct means that this application does not need to be installed. You only need to download the application, after that the application can be used directly to activate Office 2010.
Apart from the two applications above, there is KMSAuto Lite which you can use to activate Office 2010. Here is a more complete tutorial.
- First, download the installer file first at https://bit.ly/2ARkzuQ.
- The file you download is still in the form of an archived file, you need to extract it first. For this process, you can use the WinRAR or 7Zip application.
- After the files have finished extracting, continue by running the software.
- Right-click on the installer file then select Run As Administrator.
- Click Yes if a pop-up appears for confirmation.
- When the KMSAuto Lite application is open, select the Main Window tab.
- Now click on the Install GLVK option. This option is in the middle if you are confused about the appearance.
- Moving to the top of the right side, check the Forcibly option.
- After that, you can click the Office Key button.
- Wait for the process to run until it completes.
- If this process is successful, you will see the words Key Installed Successfully.
- The final step of this tutorial is to click on the Activate Office button on the left side.
- Close the KMSAuto Lite application then you can use Office 2010 forever.
Office 2010 Toolkit
Another very popular application that you can use to activate Office 2010 is the Office 2010 Toolkit. How to use this application is also not that difficult. You can follow the tutorial below to use the Office 2010 Toolkit.
- The first thing you need to do is turn off all antivirus applications on your computer. Examples of anti-virus include Avira, AVG, and Avast, including Windows Defender. You don’t need to uninstall the application, just disable it temporarily.
- Now visit the link https://bit.ly/3cIcnds to get the installer file.
- As usual, first extract the downloaded file.
- Right-click on the installer application, then select the Run as Administrator option.
- When the Office 2010 Toolkit application is open, click the EZ-Activator option.
- Wait a moment until the process is complete.
- If successful, the black screen at the bottom will display the message Office 2010 was successfully activated.
It’s really easy to activate Office 2010, right? Now you don’t need to hesitate anymore to practice the tutorial above. If Office is activated, you can do assignments or complete work more calmly.