Do you want to play PlayStation 2 games on your PC? Well, following TechMint review how to download PS2 ISO games for free and how to play 100% works.
Hayo, who used to play PlayStation 2 or PS2, the best-selling game console in the world, guys.
Even though you haven’t released a new game anymore, you can still play PS2 games on your PC or laptop armed with various PS2 emulators that you can download for free.
Collection of Ways to Download PS2 ISO Games for Free
On the internet, there are many of the best sites that you can visit to download PS2 ISO games for free and work well when played on emulators.
Previously TechTaner had reviewed how to download through the Emuparadise site. Unfortunately, the site currently removes all download links for reasons of copyright and so on.
But you can also visit a number of alternative PS2 ISO download sites, as TechMint reviewed the steps below.
1. Via CoolROM
Apart from Emuparadise, the CoolROM site is also a recommendation for downloading PlayStation 2 ISOs. There are also ROMs for other consoles, such as Nintendo, SEGA, Atari and many more.
For how to download PS2 ISO games through CoolROM, here are the complete steps.
- Step – 1: First you just go to the PlayStation 2 tab on the CoolROM site or via the following link: http://coolrom.com.au/roms/ps2/. If you have already, you will be given a list of PS2 games that can be downloaded, both sorted by alphabet and popularity.
- Step – 2: Now, for example, this time TechMint will download the God of War II game which can be said to be the best PS2 game of its time.
- Step – 3: To start downloading, you just scroll down to find the section to download the game. Here TechMint recommends using an alternative download link, where you will be given a direct link or direct link to the ISO file that you want to download.
Note: If you click the Download Now button * then you will be directed to download via the CoolROM Downloader which is less TechMint recommend this.
- Step – 4: Then a window pop-up will appear to start downloading. Wait for the countdown to run until the Download Your File button appears, then click.
- Step – 5: Finally you just have to download the ISO file, you can directly or use Internet Download Manager. The file you will download has a .7z format and you can extract it using the following application: WinRAR for Windows.
- 10 Best PS2 Emulators for Android To Play PS2 Games
- Best Ps3 Emulator & How to Play Ps3 on Android & PC
2. Via Roms Mania
The next option you can download it through the Roms Mania website, where it has a fairly easy display for navigating to find the ROM that matches your will.
Now to download PS2 ISO games through RomsMania, you can follow the steps below.
- Step – 1: To download the PS2 game via Roms Mania, you just follow the following link: https://romsmania.cc/roms/playstation-2. Here you can also see the list of games also with the rating and number of downloads, guys.
- Step – 2: Jeff chooses to download Tekken 4, which is a game ber- genre fighting. Before you start downloading, you can see information in the form of file size and also the language used in the game.
- Step – 3: To download, you don’t immediately click the Download button. Here first select the More Options menu and select the slowest browser download option to get the direct link.
Note; If you directly click the Download button it will be directed to download using the Download Manager provided by RomsMania.
- Step – 4: Wait for a while until Roms Mania starts downloading. Just like CoolROM, here you will get a .7z file format so you have to extract it first, guys.
3. Via PortalRoms
Then you can also use an alternative download site called Portal Roms, guys. Here are also available various kinds of emulators and ROM choices from various consoles.
With a simple display, it seems you will be easy to download as in the following steps.
- Step – 1: First, you just visit the PlayStation 2 ROM tab on the Portal Roms website by clicking on the following link: http://www.portalroms.com/en/isos/ps2.
- Step – 2: Here you just have to choose your favorite PS2 game, for example, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 which is one of the best soccer games you have to play, guys. To start downloading, you just click the download link provided.
- Step – 3: You will be taken to another page to start downloading. Here you will be given a pop-up announcement stating that to get the download link directly, you just have to do the CTRL +combination right-click on the ad that is displayed. If it’s clear, just click OK.
- Step – 4: Perform the command according to the previous instruction and you will get the DOWNLOAD button ! to get the ISO file for the PS2 game you are playing.
- Step – 5: You will download the file with the torrent format and for the complete download method, you just follow the following methods: How to Easily Download Torrent Files via IDM.
The final word
Now that’s how to download PS2 ISO games from various sites, such as CoolROM, Portal Roms, and Rom Mania. Along with how to play it using an emulator on a PC, laptop and also your smartphone.
And besides you can play PlayStation 2 games, through the ISO game download site above, you can play various other consoles, starting from Nintendo, Sega, and others.
If you encounter problems, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments column below. Good luck and good luck!