Are you using the Canon G2000 Printer and getting issue in installing the driver to print and scan any documents? Then don’t worry because you are at now Driver Bucket, we will solve your any issue related to canon G2000 printer driver.
Here in this article we will provide the 100% fresh and safe link to Download Canon G2000 Printer Driver. Just stay with us to solve any issue.
If you are not using this model of printer for your daily work or for the official work, the just mention your model number in the comment section to get any new driver related update.
Just click to
- 1 Short Description on Canon G2000 Printer
Short Description on Canon G2000 Printer
Canon G2000 is a multifunctional all-in-one inkjet printer that provides printing, Xerox and scanning functions. Compared with laser printers, inkjet printers are slower to print but cheaper in pockets. Usually, their printers are very suitable for personal use.
However, with its innovative ink tank technology, G2000 is ideal for office use and batch printing. Perhaps the main feature of this printing device is that it is different from inkjet printers. It is the refillable ink cartridge technology that comes with the device.
The output of the ink bottle is very high, and it can be printed at about 4000 to 5000 pages, thereby reducing the cost of the ink cartridge. The ink tank is built into the printer body, and you can assess the remaining ink level simply by looking at the device.
In addition, the Canon G2000 driver installation process starts when the driver has been downloaded. However, the installation steps may be different depending on the platform or device used for the Canon G2000 driver.
About Canon G2000 Driver
Canon G2000 printer scan driver is the driver of Canon G2000 all-in-one machine. The installation name of this all-in-one driver is Canon G2000. After installation, it solves the problem that the all-in-one machine does not work properly. Download it as soon as necessary. It is versatile and practical and can effectively improve the stability of the connection between the printer and the computer.
Canon G2000 printer features:
- Product Positioning: Multifunctional Commercial All-in-One
- Product Type: Inkjet Multifunction Machine
- Covered functions: printing/copying/scanning
- Maximum processing size: A4
- Interface type: USB2.0
- Black and white printing speed: 8.8ipm
- Colour printing speed: 5ipm
- Other print speed photos: 60 seconds
- Copy speed colour: 1.7ipm
- Continuous copying: 1-21 pages
- Scanning controller: standard configuration
- Scan Type: Flatbed
- Scanning component: CIS
- Scanning speed colour: 19 seconds
- Optical resolution: 600×1200dpi
- Scan size flatbed: 216×297mm (maximum)
- Colour depth: 48-bit input, 24-bit output
Canon G2000 driver compatibility
Windows: Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, MacOS 10.10, MacOS 10.11, MacOS 10.12, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.14 (High Sierra)
Download Canon G2000 Printer Driver for Windows & MacOS
Canon G2000 Driver Download for Windows (64bit) → Download Now
Canon G2000 Driver Download for macOS → Download Now
How to install Canon G2000 Driver
- Connect the computer and printer with a cable.
- Once its drivers are completely downloaded and you don’t know where it is, you just have to open the computer’s download folder and look for the name of the newly-downloaded file, almost always it ends in “.exe”.
- When you double-click the found file, wait a moment while the file starts to open the program and extract all the files that were internally compressed in it.
- Unzip the downloaded canon g2000 print scan driver official version compressed package; click the installation program to install.
- Select the language and click to start setting.
- Choose the connection method according to your needs.
- Select the user area and click “next”.
- Accept the usage agreement; choose to wait for the end of the installation before it can be used normally.
How to uninstall Canon G2000 Driver for Windows
- To uninstall the program, you only have to access the control panel of the computer, generally, you will get the option to remove or add programs. When you open it you will see all the programs installed on the computer, but you have to search only for Canon, click on it and touch the uninstall option.
- Here a pop-up window will open indicating whether or not you are sure of the un-installation and you will put “OK”, wait a few very brief minutes, while the program is reading the option and therefore uninstalling component.
- In the end, you will see that in the option of “remove or add programs” the controller is no longer located and so you will know that you are free of the program, and to reverse the un-installation you only have to carry out the first steps mentioned here.
- Sometimes the options may vary from the version of the operating system that the computer has to use, that is, Windows, Mac or Linux. So if you have any questions you cannot contact us at this time, we will try to help you with whatever is in our hands.
Final words for canon G2000 printer Driver
If you are satisfied with content that is provided by the Driver Bucket, the just let us know in the comment section below. But if you are still getting any issue in installing canon G2000 driver on your system then just mail us via contact us page.
Moreover, for the future updates and any other help you can book mark us or you can visit our site daily. Never forget to follow us on different social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube etc.