As a smartphone user, you often delete various files whether intentional or unintentional.
This is usually done to avoid the buildup of data on internal memory and external memory. So, your storage on a smartphone remains safe to use whenever and wherever.
However, on the other hand, you must have regretted having deleted the file from your smartphone, whether it’s a photo of your ex-girlfriend or even something that you haven’t backed up before.
Therefore, through this article, TechMint gives a way to Android Data Recovery Without Root.
How to Android Data Recover Without Root
True, not a few of the Android smartphone users who experience the loss of important files in the smartphone storage memory.
Then, if you haven’t backed up, or even don’t have another copy, what should you do? Relax, TechTanker has a variety of ways to recover deleted files on Android without root for you to do.
How to Recover Lost Data on Android
How to restore lost data on Android is actually easy to do. You don’t have to bother with confusion or sobbing because of data loss.
You just download one software using FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Then, follow the next steps.
- Open the FonePaw Android Data Recovery software. Connect your Android smartphone to PC. If it is not detected, then connect it manually. Oh yeah, don’t forget to activate USB Debugging.
- There will be various options. Check the option of the type of file you want to return via FonePaw Android Data Recovery. Then click Next.
- After that, you will see the deleted data scanned using FonePaw Android Data Recovery software. Then, select the file that you want to return. Then, click Recover.
- Next, you just have to wait for the file you selected to return to the PC folder that you are headed.
How, do you understand how to android data recovery without root using FonePaw Android Data Recovery?
Relax, if you feel less comfortable using the software, TechMint still has other ways to restore deleted files on Android without root.
How to Recover Deleted Photo, Music and Video Files on Android
Files that are usually deleted on Android are photos, music, and videos. True, or not? Most smartphone users will often experience this.
This can happen intentionally or unintentionally, or even you don’t know why the data is lost.
So, to restore deleted data on Android such as photos and contacts, you need to do the steps below.
- Download the Recuva software first below.
- Then, connect the Android memory card that you have with a computer through the Card Reader. After you show it to the PC, just open Recuva software.
- After that, select one of the options available at Recuva. Then, click Next.
- Next, you select where the file you want to search for. The trick, click In a specific location.
- Then, Browse to locate the location. Then, click Next.
- Next, don’t forget to check Enable Deep Scan. Then click Start.
- Wait for the process to scan it.
- If so, then you will be shown various files that have been deleted. Choose which you want to return, then click Recover.
That’s how to recover deleted photos, music and video files on Android. From now on, you can collect all the photos your ex again death. Don’t be sad again guys forever losing photos of your ex. Do the above method to restore deleted data on Android.
How to Recover a Deleted Contact File on Android
If you still want to try other applications, then you must try how to recover deleted contact files on this Android one. However, first, you need to download the MobiKin Doctor for Android software first guys. After completing the download, you notice the steps below.
- When you open MobiKin Doctor for Android, the software will automatically scan devices connected to the PC.
- Then after successfully scanning, all the deleted contact files and other data on Android will be displayed.
- Select which file you want to restore, then select Recover.
Just waiting for the process, you will get back the deleted files on Android easily. Is this still too difficult for you?
If you have a way to restore deleted files on Android without another root that is more efficacious and easy, write it in the comments column below, guys.